Segundona pesada, com pequenas coisas que me deixaram meio pra baixo, mas nada que mamãe não resolva.
Júlia, não desvie do foco.
It´s ok ter algumas crises profissionais. Acho que eu fiquei uns 30 minutos seguidos pensando só nisso, diretão.
Aí eu cansei e deu vontade de ...
No Julia, be strong. Life´s tough.
And it´s only beggining.
*
"His Excellency Ayatollah Sayed ‘Ali Khamenei,
It has come to my concern that Kianoosh Sanjari, an activist of students, has been arrested in october 7th when he informed a confront between security forces and supporters of the radical schiitist religious ayatollah Sayed Hossein Kazemeyni Boroujerdi. He finds himself imprisoned within an incommunicate system, in an unknown place, and I´m afraid he may end up under torture or mistreats.
I come up with this e-mail to express my concern about Kianoosh Sanjari security, and to demand his whereabouts to be revealed, as well as the reason of his arresting – and if there is none, I demand His Excellency to put him in freedom immediatly.
I also demand His Excellency to concede him immediately unconditional access to his lawyer, communication to his familiars and any medical services that he may need.
At last, I demand guarantees that he will be not tortured or mistreated during his arresting.
Yours faithfully,
It has come to my concern that Kianoosh Sanjari, an activist of students, has been arrested in october 7th when he informed a confront between security forces and supporters of the radical schiitist religious ayatollah Sayed Hossein Kazemeyni Boroujerdi. He finds himself imprisoned within an incommunicate system, in an unknown place, and I´m afraid he may end up under torture or mistreats.
I come up with this e-mail to express my concern about Kianoosh Sanjari security, and to demand his whereabouts to be revealed, as well as the reason of his arresting – and if there is none, I demand His Excellency to put him in freedom immediatly.
I also demand His Excellency to concede him immediately unconditional access to his lawyer, communication to his familiars and any medical services that he may need.
At last, I demand guarantees that he will be not tortured or mistreated during his arresting.
Yours faithfully,
Júlia Dantas"
Ótima forma de aprender inglês: escrever apelos para aiatolás em nome da Anistia Internacional.

3 comentários:
vc sabe que eu nao manjo de ingres...mas eu te entendo perfeitamente quanto a vontade de gritar, e jogar tudo pro alto, mandar a merda e ir pra praia vender coco! mas sempre passa...acho que por mais que seja 'a melhor época de nossas vidas', como estamos cansados de ouvir, é a época mais complicada, quando a gnete tem que aprender a lidar com a pressão e coisa e tal...
vamos lá, bola pra frente e vamos ser profissionais fodas como somos amigos fodas! (pelo menos vc é uma amiga foda que eu amo muito!)
beijao
Zúlia, non faz esse!! Zúlia, non desvia foco. Esse non é bom, Zúlia, esse non é bom!
Hahaha, vou escrever um apelo pelos tatus-bolas do Brasil que sofrem de maus tratos e viram lembrancinha de turista! XD
P.S. Tô indo pra praia amanhã... Há há há!
Poxa, Júlia, que inveja de você! Você exigiu coisas de um aiatolá!
E eu aqui lendo blogs... shame on me.
Como é escrever algo que vc sabe que vai ser ignorado?
Tá, nçao precisa repsonder, eu já sei bem como é heheh
E NÃO DESVIA DO FOCO, PORRA!
beijos, darling!
Postar um comentário