domingo, 26 de novembro de 2006

love is real, real is love

You know, it´s funny how we need some people after a long day feeling like a lost dog.
And how you feel impelled to write, talk, speak and think everything in English after watching fours episodes of friends in a row, and after that, watching the longest one with the comments of co-producers and stuff. I like that.


Hey you wanna hear good news? (finally)
There actually IS a chance of me coming back to french classes next year. Cross your fingers!
And then, I´m gonna be all writing in french again an no one´s gonna get what I´m saying, and then I´m gonna write secret content! hehehe [ok!]


People I love, keep clicking!
Really!
That´s forbidden, but who´s gonna see it? =)


Muito bom ter você comigo! =*

6 comentários:

Rodrigo van Kampen disse...

watch "Heroes"... I've watched just now, and it's soooo much better than friends!

Anônimo disse...

UOW! And the best of this is that I understand a bit of you wrote... but I continue without to know if my write's way is totally correct...rsrs... HELP ME!:-)
kisses, dear friend!

Anônimo disse...

hauahuahau que bom que não sou a única a ficar assim depois de assistir friends por muitas horas seguidas!!! é contagiante não!?
Francês... ainda vou fazer também! Boa sorte!;)

=***

Anônimo disse...

Júlia corrected me!!! eeee
Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Daí...daí é foda né? disse...

eu posso responder com um francês de butiquin, mas vo entender as pornografias que tu for escrever. Cuidado Julião! :D

Aliás, muito bom ler blogs loucão de novo

Anônimo disse...

Fingers crossed!
And I'm clicking! I'm ok with ilegal stuff... lol

Here everything it kind of a mess... problems and more problems with documents! yay!

C ya, honey!